Wednesday 14 March 2012

Things That I Want, Which Means I Need Them Right?

Why is it that whenever you have no money that you ALWAYS end up finding things that you really want and need (even though deep down on a more rational level, you are very much aware that you don't actually need them as such, they're just super pretty!).

Anyway here's what my irrational brain is telling me that I need at the moment:


I'm loving this purple/gold/orange colour block dress at the moment. It's the perfect length, not too short and not too long, it has a little cut out section in the middle, but only a tiny one, it's very simple and understated which is exactly what I like in a dress. Colour block is still very much in as well, so that's always good to know!

Bralets are still a key look at the moment hence why I can't get enough of this wet look/faux leather (pleather?) bralet. It would really look cute paired with a maxi skirt, I would probably avoid wearing it with a mini/bodycon skirt because you could end up in slightly tacky territory, but you could probably get away wearing it with some vintage Levi 501 cut off jean shorts and a plaid shirt wacked on top. So it'd be a winning combination with either a maxi skirt or high waisted jean shorts. I'm in!

The wedge high-top trainers are probably my favourite style of shoe that I've seen in a long time. They would look great with some leggings, a plain tee and a blazer, perfect for a laid back yet fun and quirky look.

I can't get enough of tees with rolled up sleeves and I'm a sucker for a slogan, they look great with leggings, skirts, shorts, anything! This particular one has a dinosaur 'painting-by-numbers' image on it & on the back it says 'Do you think he Saurus...?' - a t-shirt & a joke all in one? I'M SOLD.

Finally, the blue and white floral dress is a great all-rounder. You can dress up it for a night out or special event or keep it casual and wear it during the day. It's a perfect summer dress and you can never go wrong with a skater dress, that is the truth for suuuure.

So now that I've picked my favourite items around at the moment I just need to work on a way to find some money so that I can actually buy them because no matter what anyone says, I do NEED them........just not quite as much as I need to buy food for example, but they're certainly in close competition right now!

2 comments:

  1. http://mypassionforbeauty.tumblr.com/post/19856047561

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooah, they're practically the same dress! I pretty much have to get it now. You're just too on it at the moment!

    ReplyDelete