Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pac-Man Nails

So I literally just deleted this blog post by accident because I am ridiculously smooth and have had to write it all again. Anyway, I'll try my best to rewrite what was written whilst I continue to cry over the forever deleted orignal version of this post.


I LOVE these Pac-Man style nails, I was always scared of the Pac-Man ghosts when I was younger, I would be playing the game on the family computer and have to quit it the moment the ghosts started to chase me. In case you were wondering - I hated being chased back then. However, I decided to get over this childhood Pac-Man ghost phobia of mine by creating these Pac-Man inspired nails, and I have to say, if anything? The ghosts look kind of cute..................although I have tested myself by playing Pac-Man just a minute ago and I still can't play it for very long, turns out I still don't like being chased very much.....even if it's on a retro arcade game!

I actually got a compliment from a man working in Tesco's when I was sporting these nails which was bizarre because he really did not seem like the kind of guy to notice or be in to nail art but he was pretty knowledgeable about it all, which just goes to show that you should never judge a book by it's cover, I guess.


Anyway, this nail art may not have fixed my irrational Pac-Man ghost phobia but at least they look quirky enough to get the odd compliment which, for now, will just have to do!

*GAME OVER*

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! :D

    Have just taken a look at your blog & it's soooo good! Really loving your posts, esp the one on big earrings!

    You now have one new follower! :) x

    ReplyDelete