Thursday 15 March 2012

More Nails Folks!

I normally tend to only paint my nails once a week but due to being massively bored tonight & with the prospect of uni work just seeming too much hassle for a Thursday night, I decided to crack out some nail art!

Here's the transfers which I created:

Before being cut out!

Ready for application!
And here's how they turned out (I took all these pics on my webcam which is why the images aren't great quality as I don't have a camera BUT I plan on buying one very soon, so sit tight!):

RIGHT HAND





LEFT HAND




The blue glitter paint splodge design is my favourite I think, but the tiny hearts are equally as cute, so I would say that this was a relative success. I now just need to wait for them to fully dry so I can go to bed. Why must I always paint my nails late at night?! 

One last thing - a man working in Tesco today was complimenting me on my Pac-Man nail design (click here to see my Pac-Man nail design blog post) which was nice, he seemed to know a lot about nail technicians which was....unexpected. Either way, he was clearly a fan of nail art.....or Pac-Man? I'm still not quite sure which one!  

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks so beautiful, love your nails as well♥!
    Have a great day,
    -Iris
    http://colorfulw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete