Saturday 12 November 2016

The Nailbot - it will blow your mind

'Am I dreaming?  Is this real life?  What is this sorcery?' will be the interior monologue reverberating around your brains after reading this post because I just discovered something that will change all our lives forever.  'What could this be?' I overhear you whisper via your interior monologues (yes, I was eavesdropping), well, I give you, *drum roll, please*, the 'Nailbot' aka the Smartphone nail art printer.  Yes, that's right, a printing device that connects to your Smartphone and can print your photos/designs on to your nails.  Let me just give you a minute to process that information before I commence my next paragraph......have you processed yet?  Yes?  Great.

I stumbled upon this invention through my liking of HelloGiggles on Facebook where they had posted a video all about the Nailbot, showing how it worked and speaking to the genius creator, Pree Walia and which my Facebook kindly notified me about.  From the viewing of the video, I learnt that this invention prints custom nail art in 5 seconds which is faster than burning a piece of toast, just in case you needed some kind of time measuring example to put into context how fast this nail art printer actually is.  If you need proof that the Nailbot acutally exists and works faster than burning a piece of toast then I thoroughly recommend that you check out the video below.



Just imagine how great the Nailbot would be for a friend's wedding where the bridemaids could all print photos of the happy (hopefully) couple on their nails or for a friend's birthday where your gift to them could be decorating your nails with photos of their beautiful face!  Or, if you're just in a bit of a mood funk then what better way to cheer yourself up than by printing the poop emoji on all of your nails?  Mature?  No.  Hilarious?  Most definitely.  The options are endless and the best thing is that you don't have to be a skilled nail art technician to be rocking some skilled nail art designs.  This is the kind of invention that I have dreamt about without even really knowing it and, if I'm honest, my brain can barely believe that it's real and not just a figment of my imagination.

It's hardly surpising that the Nailbot has now raised way over its $75,000 goal on Kickstarter with $87,110 and it still has 40 hours left to go due to its innovation and easy-to-use style.  Sidenote, if you wanted be one of the first to get your sassy paws on a Nailbot then there is still time to pledge - I myself would love to pledge but, unfortunately, I still have 12 more days until payday and apparently paying your rent is more important than nail art (I don't know who came up with this rule but it is not one that I am a fan of) so I will have to be one of those poor suckers who waits for it to hit the shelves and buy it then (which I'm totally fine with and not bitter about at all).

I can't wait to spend hours on YouTube watching all the nail art tutorials that will come out of the Nailbot's presence and I think that we can all agree that this will most detinitely kick the chrome nail art trend's ass.

If you're feeling intrigued then check out the Nailbot's kickstarter page here where there is even more info and fun photos and videos showing exactly how the Nailbot works.

P.s. You are welcome*.

*because in my interior monologue you are all showering me with a million thank yous.  You're too kind, really.

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment