Thursday 14 June 2012

Blog Challenge

Sooooo I've just been given a blog challenge where I have to answer 10 questions given to me. I mean, I've never done this before so let's just go with it, ok?

1. What would be your superhero power?
Well, I would love to say 'flying' but seeing as I'm scared of heights it's probably not the best way to go so I guess that I'm leaning more towards 'super speed'. I'm always late for EVERYTHING and 'super speed' would mean I'd be ready and out the door in a speedy blur. Also, I guess it'd come in pretty handy for saving the world or some crazy stuff like that.  

2. Your favorite movie star?
Probably Zooey Deschanel because she's kind of quirky. Or Ryan Gosling because he has a pretty face.

3. Where would you build your house?
In my parents' backgarden just for the lols.  

4. What are you gonna do tomorrow?
Pack and begin the moving out process. I'm not going to lie, I'm dreading it because I HATE packing. 

5. A good name for a new blog?
'Get Your Blog Out For The Lads'. Haha, I don't know.

6. What is the last cool place you went to?
The Emirates Stadium to see Coldplay. No big deal. 

7. If you were an animal, what would it be?
A cat. Obviously. They sleep all day, get fed & are ridiculously cute, pretty sweet life if you ask me. 

8. What are you afraid of?
SPIDERS.

9. What inspires you?
Whooooa deep question. Maybe laughter? I don't really know to be honest, I guess it would kind of depend what mood I'm in. 

10. How would you describe your childhood?
Badass. I think that I had a pretty fun time as a kid, Supersoakers and the slippery slide for one thing would make any childhood bloody amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment