Thursday 9 February 2012

Nicki Minaj OPI Mini Nail Polish Collection Part 2


These Nicki Minaj OPI nail polishes have now become my favourite out of all my nail polishes (which is a big deal seeing as I own a ridiculous amount of different nail polishes). The nail polish is really decent quality which I guess you'd expect seeing as it's OPI & as well as that all 4 of the colours which come in the mini polish collection are gorgeous!

On my thumb & little finger I have the Pink Friday shade. On my index finger is Fly. On my middle finger is Did It On 'Em & on my ring finger is Save Me.

All 4 of these shades I absolutely love & I have a feeling that I'll be getting through them pretty quickly so I should probably start saving my money now for the actual full sized bottles of these nail polishes!

As well as the 4 shades that come in the mini polish set, there are also 2 other shades in the collection which I don't have. The first one is Super Bass Shatter which is a crackle/shatter nail polish in a sort of magenta/purpley/plum kind of colour which I'm not that fussed about because I'm not massively into crackle nail polishes, I have a few Barry M ones & I don't particulary like the effect. But that's just me being fussy!

The other shade is called Metallic 4 Life which I really want, it's a shame that it's not included in the mini polish collection because it looks really pretty. It's a sort of black/charcoal based shade with what seems to be silver particles in it.

I got my Nicki Minaj OPI mini nail polish collection off ASOS for £12.95 & they also offered a combo deal of the mini collection along with a full sized bottle of the Super Bass Shatter shade for £18.00 but annoyingly they did not offer any sort of combo for the Metallic 4 Life shade which would have been perfect. So I'll guess I'll have to get that individually at some point, which I definitely plan on doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment